The IP Manager is used for quickly locating Provision-ISR’s DVRs, NVRs and IP Cameras. There are extensive configuration capabilities for static IP cameras. Provision-ISR’s PTZ cameras and 3rd party ONVIF cameras can be found as well by the IP manager but cannot be configured like static IP Cameras.
- Detects all Provision-ISR devices in the network
- Detects ONVIF cameras in the network
- Offers live preview of the selected Provision-ISR camera
- Showing all the information needed by the user (Configurable)
- Allows initializing camera reset protocol
- Allows single/batch camera configuration including:
- Full network parameters setting
- Firmware update
- Password settings
- Picture settings
- Stream Settings
Update IPC software/kernel directly from the tool.
It is possible to update several IPC from the same type together.
Quickly set all the pictures parameters (3D-DNR, Mirror, Flip, IR, Etc.) for all the required cameras.
Configure network settings for 1 IP camera or more.
You can either set fixed IP or DHCP from the tool.
Securing your site is top priority. This tool will allow you to change the password of all IPCs in just one click.
Set the video stream of the camera.
This should only be used if the camera serves as a standalone.
Only cameras with v 184.108.40.206 and up will support this feature.
Possibility to reset the camera directly by means of the tool: additional actions are required for security reasons.